Follow Dashboard
Tokens?
TITLE; explode
Sunday, March 17, 2013 | 7:44 PM | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum :')

It has been a long time since I didn't post on my blog. I miss to typing in it. Kehkehkeh~ Sorry for broken English. I'm not good enough in English but I'm trying to speak and post a status in Twitter or Facebook in English so I can improve it more better. I'm busy right now. SPM, studies, kokurikulum and etc. So I never had even a minute to post. 

I'm sad... Ergh. Afraid, sad and everything. I am the person who have nothing so I keep studies to changed my life. Only SPM can changed it. Yes. To chase my dreams and making a sparks in my life. Lately, I'm afraid if one day I couldn't get to continue on my studies bcs of my dad. Money. Dad. Money. Dad. Money. 

Kusut. Kusut. Kusut. Only that on my mind. Lepas studies, when I'm thinking of my future, this prob always flew in my mind. I wish I could do some work to get some money to supports on my studies so I can use without using money from everyone. If only the leaf can turn out to a money, if it is raining money, so I never had never been worried anymore. Huh. I wanna get a job. I wanna use my own money to get what I chase on, what I dream on. I don't want too use money from everyone even it is from my family. I don't want to making a trouble. I'm so tired of my dad. I'm jealous of everyone. They can get of what they want. They can get of what they need. Am I rich? Oh yeah? I'm rich? Did you just say I'm rich, my dear friend? It's sounds funny. Funny! Ahahahahhaha! I hate it when everyone say that word to me. My heart gonna explode everytime. I wanna cry but it doesn't work. I want to get angry but my heart keep teaching me too keep calm. Calm. Calm and stay calm. Bcs I wanna to be a cool person. Kekeke~ 

When did I will get of what I want? I'm not friendly. I'm not brave. I'm not pretty. I'm not a brilliant. I'm not a unique. I'm not strong. I'm annoying. I donno how to get angry. I donno how to keep talking when I am meeting a new people. I donno how to play sports. I donno how to improve my studies. I donno how to tell anyone what is in my heart. Tapi tau pula mengamuk bila kawan buat hal. Weirdo. 

Okay. My purpose letak gambar Kyuhyun tu sbb sometimes dia boleh buat aku gelak sorang sorang, senyum sorang sorang. I think I'd fall in love with him but.... just in my dream. Hehehehe. Sometimes he can make me happy even people around me keep make me angry. It's just the way I find my own happiness. Its only the way to me going out from my problems. Hmm. Hmm. Hmm. Asyik tengok orang happy je..... bila aku nak happy ni.... sedih sob sob sob tsk tsk tsk when? when? when? Okay sabar. Allah sayang orang yang penyabar. Okay keep calm. You will get it one day, my dear self. Huhuhuhuh.



Old things | New things