TITLE; What can I do?
Wednesday, February 20, 2013 | 8:03 PM | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum ^^
Hmm, entah. Truthly I'm jealous with that the three of my bestfriends. They have anything while I? Nothing. Yes. I have nothing. 17 years of living in this small world, errkk?, aku tak pernah nampak kelebihan aku. Aku always cuba cari apa kelebihan aku but I'm still cannot find it. Urghh. Lemah semangat kadang-kadang. Tengok kawan-kawan aku dihargai, dihormati, can handle anything aku rasa aku rendah sangat padahal I'm tall. Hehehehe. Seriously I'm sad. But aku taknak tunjuk semua tu. Aku rasa macam aku yang tak usaha so that all my fault. So that I'm just be quiet. Pendam. Yes. Itu je aku boleh buat. People saw me like orang yang suka main-main, happy everytime. So, bila sampai ke luahan hati ni aku rasa macam tak sesuai. Hahaha. Outside I'm laugh happily. Inside I'm crying hardly.
Nur Fatin Najwa, just be yourself. Even you're not strong like the Hulk, even you're not clever as Albert Einstein, even you're not pretty like Snow White, even you're not cute like Rilakkuma, even you're not confident like Superman. Just be yourself. Because that is the one that others can't be. That is the one people will love you how the way you are. And, that is the one you can solve all of the big problems. Let the world say anything about you. Let the world talking behind you. Face them with all your strength and show them that you're strong enough to face everything! Hwaiting! I love you :*
Dear Allah, I'm accept all of this. If this is my fate, yes I accept it. I will trying hardly of everything that I have gone through now :')


Site





