Follow Dashboard
Tokens?
TITLE; Super Junior said...
Sunday, July 15, 2012 | 4:56 PM | 0 comments

“Actually Super Junior has 13 people. Although they may not be physically with us, but mentally, they always are” 
- Park Jungsoo

“Don’t be too sad. 2 years later, I will come back as a handsome universe big star and everyone can continue to like me.” 
- Kim Heechul

“We, Super Junior, are the happiest ones in the world.. Because of you guys (ELF) who are here. I Love You!” 
- Hangeng

“Thank you so much for your enormous love for Super Junior."
 – Kim Jongwoon

Fans who love SJ from all over Korea, beyond Asia and worldwide thank you, really and I Love you.” 
- Kim Youngwoon

“I hope we can be one forever” 
- Shin Donghee

“E.L.F you should already know that we love you more than you love us” 
- Lee Sungmin

“We've come a long way together and we wouldn't be here without your support, ELF." 
– Lee Hyukjae

“You (ELF) are all fools because you know nothing else besides super junior, and I’m a fool too for loving you and call us idiots, because we don't know anyone else but ELF.” 
- Lee Donghae

“I really love you all ELF with all my heart. I love you.” 
- Choi Siwon

“Everlasting Friend that I can be together keeping mutual relationship.” 
- Kim Ryeowook

"I may live away from the other members but my heart is still with them." 
- Kim Kibum

“I’ll cry so hard if ELF leave me alone in here because they’re already an important part in my heart..”
- Cho Kyuhyun




Old things | New things